Christmas is coming up and its obvious that some people are a bit more…into the holiday than others. Here are 23 signs that you are truly obsessed with Christmas. Not that it’s a bad thing…
1. You’re singing Christmas carols a little early this year…in July.
2. You saw “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation” and thought Clark didn’t use enough lights.
3. Your Tivo is set up to record the “Peanuts Christmas Special” even though you own three DVD copies.
4. Every piece of your wardrobe is red and green for 30 days. You wear your elf ears to work.
5. Egg nog has become your drink of choice for nearly every meal. Just be careful when you drive!
6. All your Christmas shopping is already done…by December 1st.
7. Your phone is stacked with Christmas apps.
8. Nothing can get you down when you think of those wrapped presents under your tree.
9. Speaking of your tree…it’s been up for three months already. Your power bill has nearly doubled. You don’t care.
10. The Santa at the mall knows you by name.
11. Fido the dog is grudgingly wearing his Santa suit. Your other pets run away from you in fear, knowing they will be elves and reindeer soon.
12. Have you built your own ornaments? You will after reading this list.
13. All meals require at least two to three reindeer shaped sugar cookies as a dessert. Also: fudge balls.
14. Two words: Christmas sweaters.
15. You’re going to watch all 24 hours of “The Christmas Story.” Again. And you’ll Tivo it anyways.
16. You’re actually looking forward to seeing uncle Randy this year, in spite of the fight you had last year.
17. It’s impossible to get you out of the toy aisle. Who knew there were so many great toys?
18. Everybody around you smiles when you walk in the room and immediately feels your Christmas cheer.
19. There’s a “Christmas Countdown” calendar hanging in every room of your house.
20. Mistletoe, beautiful mistletoe, hangs from every doorway of your home!
21. There’s a wreath on your door, even though you’re allergic to evergreen.
22. You listen to the “Santa Watch” with your kids and look for him in the sky. Don’t forget your binoculars!
23. Even though this year’s Christmas hasn’t come yet, you’re already thinking of what you’re going to do for next year’s celebration!