By Now Magazine
The lady. The Legend. We give you Marnie Simpson…
Roll up, roll up our favourite Celebrity Big Brother housemate so far…
This can remind you:
But here’s a précis of her life so far:
- She’s the cousin of Geordie Shore’s Sophie Kasaei, joined the show in 2013, quit the show and then rejoined a few months later.
- She was engaged to Joe McElderry lookalike and former TOWIE star Ricky Rayment last year after a whirlwind romance, but they split in August 2015. Marnie’s since called it the biggest mistake of her life, and Ricky came across as quite horrid – he allegedly called her a ‘slag about 500- times’, which isn’t nice at all.
- Marnie also doesn’t like Gaz Beadle FYI. Team Charlotte all the way, here.
- Earlier this year, Marnie came out as bisexual, and she was rumoured to be dating her Geordie Shore co-star Aaron Chalmers, but insists she’s definitely now single.
- She got involved with some wrong’uns when she was 17 and tried to stage a fraudulent minibus crash to make money, as if that’s a thing. Obviously the law won and she got a 12 month community supervision order and 150 hours of community service. Thus, crime does not pay so don’t get involved in insurance scams, kids.
- She’s got a clothing range at a website called Forever Modo.
- She worked in a bar before she was famous.
- She was a runner up in the 2012 Miss Newcastle competition.
- She’s had a boob job and a nose job.
- She was the June cover star of LGBT magazine Diva.
- Marnie’s rumoured gf of earlier this year, Natalie Phillips, was the ex of Love Island’s Sophie Gradon.
The post Celebrity Big Brother 2016: Your essential guide to Marnie Simpson! appeared first on CelebsNow.
Source: Celeb News